Diploma of Child, Youth & Family Intervention
Make a difference - Children, Youth & Families
If you would like to make a positive difference to the lives of young people and families, then this qualification could be for you. This Diploma will allow you to work with children, youth and families in a community setting to address various needs. Enrol now as the first step towards a fulfilling career.
Diploma of Child,
Youth & Family Intervention
Are you passionate about helping children, youth and families at risk? This qualification will equip you with the skills to respond appropriately to diverse and complex needs, it will enhance your communication and case management strategies and help you build professional skills for working within this rewarding industry. Turn your passion into a career.
The Community Services sector is one of the largest growth areas for employment, according to the Government’s ‘Job Outlook Service’. Over the coming years, thousands of jobs are expected to be created. This course is offered both face-to-face and online.
Job titles may include:
• Child, Youth and Family Worker
• Family Support Officer
• Community Support Worker
• Housing Officer
• Youth Support Worker
• Residential Youth Worker
• Residential Care Worker
• Available in class every Wednesday and online
• Duration 6-12 months. Start any week.
• 16 units: 9 core, 7 electives
• No formal pre-requisite requirements
• Blue Card (provided by Training Tailor Made)
• Placement recommended, not compulsory
• Highly qualified trainers with strong industry connections
• QLD Government funding available for eligible students
Government Funded from $280
Funded through the Queensland Government's Higher Level Skills or Back to Work Program.
Call (07) 5537 4239
for funding eligibility